The Litebook Elite is a revolution in light therapy, thanks to its compact, stylish and user-friendly design. This remarkable device is designed to help those individuals who suffer from Seasonal Affected Disorder (SAD).
The Litebook is just 2% of the size of a regular SAD light, and only requires half of the usage time. The result? A device that makes it easy to fit light therapy into your routine. It is all thanks to the Litebooks patented use of white LEDs, which are not only smaller and safer that fluorescent lamps, but also more effective.
The Litebook SAD lamp is clinically proven to be effective in the treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and seasonal depression (winter blues). It can also alleviate jet lag and many other conditions. Typical usage time is just 15-30 minutes each morning. Unlike conventional SAD light boxes, you do not need to look directly into it; you simply have it pointing at your face from an angle at about arms length. This means you can use it while having breakfast, reading a newspaper or puting on your make-up. Light therapy has never been so easy!
The compact Litebook Elite light box has a built-in rechargeable Lithium-ION battery which gives at least 2 hours use per charge. It has a built in battery level indicator so you know when it is running low. The Worldwide AC adaptor (US/Europe/Australia/UK) makes the Litebook Elite perfect for jet lag applications - you can take it almost anywhere.
- Provides 24 bright white light LEDs each with individual Fresnel lens to focus beam.
- Contains a diffuser to reduce glare •Gentle 5 second illumination build-up •Includes detachable cover/stand
- Sturdy travel pouch with space for the charger included.
- Includes a built in timer function that stores 15, 30, 45 or 60 minute treatment times.
- Lasts over 2 hours on a full battery charge. That's enough to tackle jet lag after an 8 hour flight from the US back to London.
- Has a built-in rechargeable battery.