The following are our recommendations for enhancing the body’s ability to address the symptoms of diabetes.
1. PowerStride Magnetic Shoes Inserts: These magnetic shoe inserts are made to stimulate the feet and lower leg. Research and personal experience indicate that they increase circulation. They also significantly increase balance/stability and overall body strength and energy. (Again, these results can be demonstrated with the simple tests outlined on pg. 15 of our catalog The Weintraub study, a 47 hospital, double-blind study sponsored by the Medical College of New York, has shown the beneficial effects of the magnetic shoe inserts on neuropathic pain (i.e.: neuropathy).
2. Ensure Proper Nutrition: Diabetes can occur, at least in part, as a result of nutritional deficiencies. Having Diabetes can actually increase your nutritional needs, as your body is fighting to regain health.
- Nutritional supplements can help ensure that your body has the nutrition it needs to accomplish the healing and maintenance processes.
- Proper nutrition can reduce appetite, and help maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- We offer an exceptional line of nutrition supplements that were developed through collaboration with a gifted herbalist, and are made here in the United States to pharmaceutical standards. They contain the most effective ingredients, from the highest quality sources available, to accomplish their targeted purpose. The simple Muscle Response Test will help you to choose the supplement(s) that your body needs most. This test method, which is used by the large majority of Herbalists, Naturopathic Physicians and Acupuncturists, allows you to get objective, measurable feedback from your body as to what it needs to optimize its health.
- If you are in the Tri-Cities area, we can do this testing for you. If you are not, you will find that it is simple to do for yourself.
3. NHS Magnetic/Infra-red Sleep System: Consisting of a magnetic mattress pad, a space age foam Magnetic Pillow, and a special Comforter, which has Far Infra-red properties for acid neutralization.
- Research indicates that a magnetic field improves circulation, allowing for improved recovery from discomforts, and better overall body functioning. (This can be confirmed though a simple demonstration outlined on pg.15 of our catalog).
- The far-infrared materials in the sleep system help neutralize acids (i.e.: toxins) within the body to maintain proper pH (slightly alkaline). Acidity in the body can cause discomfort, and can raise the chances for disease to take hold.
- Studies and our experience have shown that people sleep more soundly with this system, and ultimately require less time in bed (usually about ½ hour less).
4. MagFiltered Water System: Water is critical and the body must be well hydrated. We recommend MagFiltered Water. This water has been through these processes:
- Filtration that remove chlorine and all sediments (Chlorine is a significant drying agent).
- Exposure to a strong magnetic field to break down long molecular chains, making the water more bio-available (i.e.: easier to get into and out of the body’s cells, improving detoxification potential).
- Minerals are left in the water for improved alkalinity vs. distilled or reverse osmosis filtered water. A healthy body is slightly alkaline. Disease can establish itself much more easily in an acidic environment.
Thirst is actually one of the last manifestations of dehydration. Dr. Batmanghelidj details in his book Your Body’s Many Cries for Water that non-insulin dependent diabetes (Type-2) is conceivably the result of the body’s attempt to maintain the brain’s water volume while other organ systems, such as the digestive system, also compete for limited water to function. For example, as the producer of insulin, the pancreas is responsible for balancing glucose levels in the body. When the body is short (or dehydrated) of water, the pancreas inhibits insulin production (Type-2 diabetes).
Alternative Medicine, the Definitive Guide, 2nd Ed., by Burton Goldberg
Magnet Therapy, by William H. Philpott, M.D., and Dwight K. Kalita, Ph. D.
Your Body’s Many Cries for Water, by Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.
The Natural Health Solutions Center’s recommendations are not meant as a substitute for medical care from a trained professional. If you have a serious or potentially serious health problem, please see a doctor. You may wish to use these suggestions in addition to the treatment prescribed by your doctor; if so, it is best to do so with his or her knowledge.